We are THE CHAMBER who serves the Northwestern Ohio Hispanic Business and Community. Where culture meets Chamber.
HR NOW - New Membership Solution
Seeking Businesses to Participate in John Maxwell Program!
Tax Free Weekend- August 5th-7th
Contact: Josh Torres – The Chamber Partnership
Phone 419- 877-2747
The Chamber Partnership reminds consumers that the sales tax holiday begins August 5-7 just in time for back to school. Ohio State Bill 264 will again allow people to purchase clothing, school supplies and instructional materials in this once a year exemption.
Here are some things to consider though when making a purchase – things allowed:
The Chamber Partnership’s local businesses are ready for this weekend, so please visit www.thechamberpartnership.com for the local businesses included and for more information and news about the tax holiday.
- The NOHCC is committed to providing information and assistance to its membership by serving as a referral and resource center.
- The NOHCC monitors local, state, and national programs and legislation to evaluate the impact on Hispanic owned businesses.
- As an advocate for the Hispanic business community, the NOHCC works with corporate America and government agencies to identify ways to provide opportunities for greater economic development.
- The Northwest Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce evolved from the former Northwest Ohio Hispanic Business Association (NOHBA).
- The NOHBA was formed in 1987 by a group of Hispanic business owners alarmed over the low participation of Latino businesses in the private and public sector.
- Incorporated in 1998, the Hispanic Chamber functions with a membership of a voluntary board and network of supporters who together seek and advocate the economic development and success of Hispanics in business.