We are THE CHAMBER who serves the Northwestern Ohio Hispanic Business and Community. Where culture meets Chamber.
HR NOW - New Membership Solution
Edward Jones Recruiting Event-Monday, July 11, 2016
Are you considering a career in the Financial Services Industry? Join Edward Jones representatives to discuss the Financial Advisor career opportunity, You'll connect with our Financial Advisors and hear firsthand why they chose to build their career with Edward Jones. You will also learn about our unique business model, the support you receive and the training programs develop the foundation for you to become a successful Financial Advisor with our Firm.
Want to Learn More? Attend Our:
Edward Jones Recruiting Event
Date: Monday, July 11, 2016
Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
Toledo, Ohio 43609
RSVP: email@example.com or (734) 854-5623
- The NOHCC is committed to providing information and assistance to its membership by serving as a referral and resource center.
- The NOHCC monitors local, state, and national programs and legislation to evaluate the impact on Hispanic owned businesses.
- As an advocate for the Hispanic business community, the NOHCC works with corporate America and government agencies to identify ways to provide opportunities for greater economic development.
- The Northwest Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce evolved from the former Northwest Ohio Hispanic Business Association (NOHBA).
- The NOHBA was formed in 1987 by a group of Hispanic business owners alarmed over the low participation of Latino businesses in the private and public sector.
- Incorporated in 1998, the Hispanic Chamber functions with a membership of a voluntary board and network of supporters who together seek and advocate the economic development and success of Hispanics in business.