We are THE CHAMBER who serves the Northwestern Ohio Hispanic Business and Community. Where culture meets Chamber.
HR NOW - New Membership Solution
Seeking Businesses to Participate in John Maxwell Program!
REGISTER TODAY for The DRIVE Group B2B Expo 2016: The Game Changer powered by The Chamber Partnership!
- The NOHCC is committed to providing information and assistance to its membership by serving as a referral and resource center.
- The NOHCC monitors local, state, and national programs and legislation to evaluate the impact on Hispanic owned businesses.
- As an advocate for the Hispanic business community, the NOHCC works with corporate America and government agencies to identify ways to provide opportunities for greater economic development.
- The Northwest Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce evolved from the former Northwest Ohio Hispanic Business Association (NOHBA).
- The NOHBA was formed in 1987 by a group of Hispanic business owners alarmed over the low participation of Latino businesses in the private and public sector.
- Incorporated in 1998, the Hispanic Chamber functions with a membership of a voluntary board and network of supporters who together seek and advocate the economic development and success of Hispanics in business.